• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey.

Slo

Rival Slo appeared!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I'm new here but not new to competitive. I have played competitive for about 5 months but took a long break. I started playing Pokemon again when I heard about HeartGold and SoulSilver (Johto is by FAR my favorite gen.) This place seemed cool so I made an account.
    Watsup?

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Hello :) Welcome to The Pokecommunity.
    Check out the rules, Read the FAQs and get into the WiFi sectioN!
    Enjoy you're stay.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Yeah. Pokecommunity really is a cool place! ;D

Hello Slo! Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums. Read the rules and FAQ to be safe from any unnecessary trouble. And if you have any questions, you can simply ask any staff member or an active normal member.

Anyways, enjoy being on PC! =)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome, Slo, to Pokecommunity. HGSS indeed looks promising, your excitement reflects that of the community. Make sure to read the Rules and FAQ's.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Hey there Slo, welcome to Pokecommunity! I've been a competitor for many years, that's since Pokemon Diamond and Pearl came out. Maybe we should battle sometime when you're ready. Have fun here and make sure you read the rules and the FAQ.

Back