• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • Hi my name is Eurydice and i have been looking at this site for a while. everyone seems really nice and help full so i decided to join. I have been playing pokemon since the very first games came out and i am still addicted to it. i dont get to talk about it with anyone mostly because people think you are kinda weird when you are 18 and like pokemon....or most people i meet do anyway.
    i really look forward to getting to know everyone. ^_^

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yo, Hello! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Have fun! And thanks fer the kind words! XD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Glad to know that you joined PC. You won't be dissapointed, I promise. :D

Well, people just say things that they think are inappropriate. But, in your heart, if you know what you're doing, then nothing else matters. ;3

There are many people who are older than you and still watch/play pokemon. There's nothing wrong with them, or even with you, IMO. You just like what you like.

Anyways, welcome to the PC forums Eurydice. Read the rules and FAQ and you'll be sure to spend some quality time here. x3

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Hey, your username seems like a greek name!

Look, i'm 18, too, and still truthful to my preferences. Don't be shy to show what you like and whatnot; because people should like you for what you are...

Have fun, see you around.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Now you've got a whole community full of people to talk to, am I right? (>'')>

Yeah, I'd say we're a pretty friendly bunch. I don't dabble too much into other Pokémon forums, but from what I read right here in New Users / Welcome, we're apparently one of the friendliest. Neat little tid bit there, huh?

Anyway, Welcome aboard, Eurydice. Hope we can satiate your Pokémon addiction.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Don't worry, I'm also an older fan who's still into Pokemon. And you'll find a lot of us here, and we're all friendly. So, welcome to PC, and please enjoy your stay with us!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hi Welcome to Pokecommunity ^.^
    hope you enjoy it here

and don't be shy to send me a friend request anytime XD

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello Eurydice, yes there are many older people out there that still like pokemon, I'm not ashamed, I still walk into the markets with my ds in hand, so you shouldn't feel bad about it either!!
    Welcome to PC, have fun!! :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i dont feel bad about it, people just kinda avoid me. but thats ok, because im hoping to make friends on here ^_^

Back