• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey...

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    Im not all that new, but i was wanting to try working on a game later on... so i was just wanting to introduce my self...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, you might not be horribly new, but even if you joined two years ago, it's safe to say that you haven't been super active, so to me this kind of counts as a return thread. Nothing wrong with a reintroduction when your activity is low, in my opinion. xD

If you're gonna work on a game, then it's good to know that you'll be hanging around this place more, and I know a lot of members will look forward to see the game take off. If you have any questions, then feel free to PM me. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Welcome back I know that a lot of members here at PC are working on games here
    So you are very welcome and ask them for help. I have never worked on a game so I can't really give you advice :(
    But feel free to ask me anything else

Maverick Hunter Zero

What Am I Fighting For?
    Years
  • Welcome back, I suppose!

This is a great place to get help, feedback, tools, etc. for any project. Good luck on it, and I'll be one of the first in line to see the test projects screenshots.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    i havnt posted in a while, (scince ive made this topic) because i was planning the game on another site and hopefully get some progress before i ask for more help...

but hopefully i can come up with a good storyline...

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    Hey welcome (back). I was just wondering if you are making a game or are you doing a rom hack?You probably already said which one but I don't have the best attention span so... :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    Hey welcome (back). I was just wondering if you are making a game or are you doing a rom hack?You probably already said which one but I don't have the best attention span so... :D

RPGXP Game I just need some scripters, and some other stuff... to get going

it was gonna be a rom hack but the tiles are too limited..

Back