• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Yeah, new user. I'd prefer to either be called Dark or Shad. I joined cause I was looking for a new forum that could be interesting. I'm pretty familiar with basic rules and the layout of forums. Anyway, hopefully this forum turns out to be more than I expected. :D

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • have a good time at this forum! enjoy the various areas and check out some unique things, for example, we have the largest ROM hacking area, and we also have many discussions that could fit any users interests!

~Red

P.S. TAQUITOS

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Welcome, Dark! I hope you enjoy being on this forum! It's great because it's really quite active. Yeah, the rules are pretty easy to abide by, though I did get penalized for breaking a rather ridiculous rule.... Haha.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • Hey Shad, welcome to PC!! Everyone here is really friendly, you'll fit right in. There's alot to do here, we even have an art forum. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Thanks guys. I'll be working on a little story for a little, so I might not post that much this week.

Back