• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Misho

» remember the days
Years
  • Hey, whats up D: Just thought it'd be a good idea to announce myself here like everyone else, so here we go.
    Uhm.. dunno what to tell ya here D: Well, I'm from germany, actually 18 years old/young (old sounds like I'm a old dude D:) and I love to develope various things like websites or games.
    Mh, I found these forums and became interested in Romhacking.. since I was working with RPG Makers for, erm, 6 years now. I guess I'll give it a try. Anyway, I also own some games like emerald or soul silver and yeah, I'm sure I'll enjoy the great pokecommunity ;3. And yeah.. my grammar sucks, so please dont care xD

Years
  • Haha, don't worry, as long as we get the basic message grammar isn't super important d:

Welcome to the forum! Read the rules and FAQ's(:

Mumfie

Norwegian penguin!
    Years
  • Hia, Misho! Welcome to PC! Have a great time and feel free to browse every category of the forum :)

rgathright

HGSS Battler
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Welcome Misho.

I develop websites for a living. If you want to be great then master ASP.Net and know how to administer Apache. Every little bit of practice helps!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hey Misho, welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll have fun here, especially with the interests you have. :D

I bet Germany's a pretty place. I've seen pictures from parts of Germany and from what I've seen, it looks beautiful.
    Developing things is what makes a great Rom Hacker. I'm sure you'll enjoy lurking and taking part in discussion in the Emulation section, finding out more information as you go along. It's quite an active section so I'm sure you'll find things to talk about and make friends along your way.

I hope you have an enjoyable time here and have fun with the many benefits and features here at our community. :)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hey dude welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy it. And don't worry my grammer sucks too. XD

Back