• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Pkmn Newb Tyler

Loving my Nidoqueen <3
Years
  • Hey guys! I am new to Pokemon 'n' all. I just got Soul Silver today! ^^ I'm so happy to be part of such a large community and I hope to have a nice time here! Also, i'm gonna be asking a lot of newbish questions considering I am now just getting to that dude named Falkner on the game! x3

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Muahaha, welcome to the dark side, Mister Tyler~ ;D *lightning cracks*
    I MEAN, welcome to PokeCommunity, the happiest and most pleasant place on the world!! :D
    Hehe, Soul silver, huh? ouo Very nice place to start~ <3 I'd say the best Pokemon game out right now! I just love how your Pokemon follows you around~ <3 Plus you get Togepi, which has always been one of my favorites. c:

Well, everyone is new at some point, right? ;D It's okay to be a newb, sweetie! If you need any help with anything at all, I will gladly help ya out. :3

Pkmn Newb Tyler

Loving my Nidoqueen <3
    Years
  • O_O Your avatar looks like a Jumpluff and a Marreep combined forced. It's so CUTE!!! Anyways, Thanks for the nice welcoming!

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • FSJKLFAKLFHL I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! THAT IS WHY I LOVE ERUFUUN SO MUCH <333333
    It's a new Pokemon, ya know. c:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ahhhh, soul silver eh? I have Heart Gold! :3 Such a great game -- you played the classics G/S/C right? :3 I was looking forward to this remake! ^^ Ohhh, if you have any questions about the game, you can ask it in the HG/SS sub forum, more specially, in the HG/SS help thread! :3 Ah, I would just suggest looking at the front page first, before asking any questions you may have. :3

Wellll anyway! Yes, if you have questions, you can ask anyone on the forum basically if they have an answer for you - even me, I'd be happy to help too! <3 Or, I'd recccomend asking a member of staff too. <3 Don't be shy, we're all happy to help in anyway. <3

Soooo yeah, welcome to PC~! <3 DOn't worry, we're not evil, we're just shmevil. <3
    A word I just made up. <3

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
  • Jumpluff/Mareep combo seems pretty nice~

Welcome to these wondrous lands of here and there, forever known as PC! Enjoy your wanderings and not-so-wandering wanderings~ :3

Soul Silver is great, I'm sure you'll love it if you persevere through whatever tough battles you encounter! Love it myself, seeing as how I also got mostly into playing with the older Silver game. I'd love to hear how it works out for ya, and possibly any moments of joy you have. (Honestly, I'd like that, even if I have nothing to say whatsoever!)

You're among good company here, Tyler. Enjoy your stay. ;D

Back