• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011
    Hey everyone. I am here because my friend wants to know something in pokemon. I personally don't watch pokemon anime anymore because of school and work.

I am 19, from US!
    My favorite pokemon? I don't have any :) they are all awesome!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hm, your friend wants to know something about pokemon eh? What might that something be? :3 Well, whatever it is, I'm very certain you will find the answer at this forum. <3 You see, there are different pokemon sub-forums representing the different pokemon games; and each one has a "help thread" here you can ask questions about a pokemon game, and someone will answer you. <3 Your friend will find the answer with eaither that, or maybe you'll look up the different guides here; whaaaatever. <3 Mmm, nowadays, I find myself watching pokemon:best wishes, as well as old episodes of pokemon [the kanto series] I've...grown attached to the series I guess. :3

The US is pretty cool; I have an uncle that lives in New York. :3 Ah yeah, I lke all the pokemon myself! Because they are so very differnt and unique in their own way, its knd of hard not to hate them; [HOWEVER I DO HATE BLISSEY FOR SOME RESON!] but, yes, its hard not to hate any of them in my opinion. <3

Well, welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll find the answer your friend is looking for, and...I hope you'll have a nice time!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hello! I'm either in my late 20's or 85 depending on who you ask. I like in the US and I haven't seen the anime lately because Ash and Pikachu annoy the heck out of me. I do have a list of Pokemon I do and don't like, and the answer to your friend's question is somewhere on this site.

Even after you do find the answer, I hope you decide to stick around beause we have plenty to offer for the Pokemon fan! And we're a lot friendlier here than at competing websites! Enjoy your time here!

Back