• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    Hi, everyone! I'm DancingLeafHiddenPichu. That name was totally thought up on the spot, so feel free to call me any variation of it or anything else in general :P

I'm a graphic design major in college, and a huge Circa Survive fan. My interest in Pokemon was re-kindled by my girlfriend and I figured I would introduce my community :)

Togakiss

Stay calm and collective.
    Years
  • Hello DancingLeafHiddenPichu! I need to take a breather after saying that username...

Okay, I'm good. Welcome to Pokecommunity (PC)! :)

I was thinking about going for a major in graphic design but I decided that I didn't have the raw talent to even pursue that. Since your major is graphic design you should check out the Art Gallery to maybe display your work? I'm sure you could meet some nice people with similar interests there.

Read the rules for they are very important!

Hope to see you around the forum! :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I guess that could be a cool name. It reminds me of all those Japanese things where they're all serious and say something like crouching tiger, hidden dragon or something. Still, it must be kinda cool to have a name like that. :P How about you let me call you PurpleMakuhitaCaveWarrior or something, since I just totally came up with that name on the spot. :D Welcome to PC, my good friend/acquaintance/whatever.

Majoring in graphic design? I would like to do that one day. I did a whole graphic design course in school you know, well part of it was graphic design at the least. It was the part I enjoyed the most anyway. :P Is it hard? That would mean you'd have to do at leasr 5+ years of studying, right? I think I'm ready to take on that challenge, but I'm not too sure on when to start. I have a life plan I want to follow, which I had to start in school. It was the standard get a job, study more etc and then hopefully I'll go from there. :P I thought maybe you might be interested in the Graphics & Photography section, since that's kinda your forté.

Read the rules and stuff so you know what to do here, and don't be afraid to ask anyone any questions mmkay?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    Thank you guys so much for the warm reception!

And yeah, I think I will post some of my stuff in the graphic/photo section, thanks for the recommendation :)

Back