• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Wumbo

Friend Code: 4856 6005 3258
    Years
    Well, I'm new to the community and I love Pokemon! I'll battle, trade, and help you out with Black and White also! If you have any advice, let me know! Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity! The only advice I can think to give is that if you happen to be looking to raise an Elektross, be warned that /only it's second form/, Elektrik, can learn moves by leveling up, and boy does it learn good moves. You may want to wait until Level 74 to evolve it into an Elektross, just to get such awesome moves as Coil or Thrash.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Yikes, SOMEONE HAD SET THEIR BELTS TO "W" FOR WUMBO. @-@: Well, I do that...sometimes! What I call Wumbo-tology -- the study of wumbo.

Anyways! For your wi-fi battling purposes, you could check out the Battle Stadium, where you can basically join a tournament, a clan perhaps, and get a wi-fi battle with someone over at the quick battle thread. Over at the Trade Corner, you can get a trade over wi-fi with someone over at the QUick Trade thread, or, you can make a pokemon trade shop, and check out others shops. As for Black and white, there's the Black and WHite board; you can chat about pokemon black and White there. Maybe if you want to help, you can answer one's question over at the simple questions sticky, or, if you see someone that's breaking a rule, you can report it...well, that's what I'd do to help out anyway! That and be a little contributing. :3

So yeah, its nice to meet you too; I hope the advice I've given you...is good advice for ya! II hope you'll enjoy your stay! And I hope we meet some other nice, or pleasantly gruesome day! <3 Which ever comes first~

Back