• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Hi everyone, my names Conor from N. Ireland.
    I really loved playing pokemon ever since i was like 6/7 when blue came out and yes that does make me 18 :) Personally i've always thought that silver was the best game probably because it was the first one that i bought and also Arcanine has always been my favourite pokemon.
    So just thought i would join this and hope to get talking to some other people bout pokemon and also fill up my pal pad :P

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Yeah, 18 year olds playing Pokemon is the awesome. :D Welcome to the forums. :)

I always thought either Gold or Silver was the best, mostly because they were the first Pokemon games I played. That and second generation has got to be one of the better Pokemon games around. :) I don't know which one is better though, Gold or Silver, since Silver has all these little ones, like Meowth, Vulpix, Snubbull etc, and Gold had Mantine. :3

So yeah. :P If you're looking to do the Pal Pad stuff with people, you can VM (visitor message) me with yours and we can add each other, or you could visit the Wifi Center, where people exchange them for trading and battling. Who knows, you might get a great deal out of it. :P

Apart from that stuff there, have a great time here!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi everyone, my names Conor from N. Ireland.
    I really loved playing pokemon ever since i was like 6/7 when blue came out and yes that does make me 18 :) Personally i've always thought that silver was the best game probably because it was the first one that i bought and also Arcanine has always been my favourite pokemon.
    So just thought i would join this and hope to get talking to some other people bout pokemon and also fill up my pal pad :P

Hey Conor! Welcome to PC! ;D

Arcanine is awesome. I spam Flare Blitz and Extremespeed with him all the time. 8D Aaaand there are definitely a lot of people to talk about Pokémon with here! If I recall correctly, PC actually is the biggest Pokémon forum which is awesome. :B Make sure you stick your Friend Code in your signature, too, so people can see it when you post around!

But yeah, anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any trouble finding something on the forums or looking for a new place to post, don't be afraid to ask me or any of the forum staff. I've been around the block once or twice, and all of the staff members are amazingly nice and will almost certainly direct you to the right location if you aren't rude. :) And do make sure you check out the rules, here! Don't wantcha getting in trouble or anything. :B

Have fun at PC and be active!

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
    Yes, you'll find that a large majority of the members here are older, like yourself, so you picked the right forum in that respect. As for me, I'm 13 :P

Well, Good luck here!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Thanks everyone for the welcome and don't worry, ive read the rules and ill be stickin to them :)

Years
    nice to see another 18 year old! now i don't feel so old :D, not a lot of the forum members are a bit more mature(Which you will notice quite quickly ;)) haha! Everyone here is REALLY nice and so helpful! Don't be afraid to ask for help! :) Trading is lots of fun, i had never traded until I got here(Didn't know how! hehe) And i've met some very helpful people. Read the rules, start posting and have fun! :)

Back