• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

バイナリ人

Binary Person
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Hi,I'm 13,my name's a secret
    I like retro gaming and some actual games too
    What made me join here was the Challenge Forums,because I love them ^^
    My username means Binary Person/Man

Peace!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome! We have a large library filled with challenges for you to choose! There's the popular Nuzlocke, the One-In-Each, and also the Ultimate Monotype & Solo challenges. There's a lot to choose from! You just choose one, OR you can make one on your own! Your choice~. ^_^

The Video Games section of the forums may be of interest to you as well, since you're a gamer as well. You can discuss the video games from the past, present, and even the future. :)

Hiidoran and I are always around if you have any questions or if you feel lost. Be sure you read those community rules, and the FAQ's. Have an AWESOME time here at the PokeCommunity! ^_^

BlixxNova

THEY GOT EATEN BY WILD POKEMON
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Welcome to the site!
    I enjoy the nuzlocke challenge myself. Even though I'm not as good as others~
    Enjoy your stay!

愛点三三

A̎͊̎̾ͪ̾̆̄ͦ̇̂͒ ̶̸̡̛̳̾̃̽̌̌̉͡? ?͇
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    No, your name is Dentistry, and I pity you for that. Dadaist humour aside, welcome.

Back