• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey

papps101

the pokemon master
Years
  • hi i just made an account i dont know much about the new pokemon or how to spell there names but i will try my best i want to see if i can learn anything from this website and maybe make a few new friends

Years
  • Welcome! I know virtually nothing on any of the pokemon after the second generation, so you are not alone. I still cannot believe there are over 600 now.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    hi i just made an account i dont know much about the new pokemon or how to spell there names but i will try my best i want to see if i can learn anything from this website and maybe make a few new friends

Welcome to PC! Seems like you'll eventually learn about everything you need in PC! We're a friendly community that will help you out on this! Maybe you'll also make new friends in the process, huh?

Have fun around PC!

ashe-chan

Dalmascan Princess
    Years
  • hi i just made an account i dont know much about the new pokemon or how to spell there names but i will try my best i want to see if i can learn anything from this website and maybe make a few new friends

hey, you and me are alike then i dont know much about the unova region pokemon. anyways welcome to the forums

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hi there. I can tell that you're eager to be posting since you're already jumping into a lot of discussions, but I just want to make sure that you know some things!

1. Forum descriptions are really helpful to get a good look at what's in the forum. Before posting a thread, be sure you know it belongs there. While it isn't that big of a deal if you post in the wrong forum (a staff member will move it to the right forum at no punishment to you), it's nice to know that you've taken the time to look around.
    2. Search the forum before posting a new thread. Sometimes we already have a thread already there and we don't need more than one discussion thread going on at the same time for the same exact topic.
    3. While we appreciate your posting, try to only post if you have something contributive to say to the discussion.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask someone who you think will be able to help! Or just come back here and ask the question...

Back