• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey.

Rainbro

Brony
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I'm Rainbro.
    You may call me either Rainbro, Kala, Kalala, or come up with your own nickname.
    Well, to start off, Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a great day.
    Welp, that's my introduction :S

Cya~

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there Rainbrooooo! Welcome to the forums. You can call me Snivy, it's nice meeting you! ^__^

I'm really glad you became a part of this community, you wouldn't regret joining us! The whole community is actually hosting a holiday event called The Holiday Hop you could check it out in the Community Announcements, it's a get-together wherein members could join competitoins, events, and a lot lot more! In regards with the forum, well just click to whatever interests you, I'm sure you would find something that would make you stay here in PC!

Happy Holidays and if you ever have any questions, or if you need a little tour, then don't hesitate to approach me. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there Rainbro! You can call me Megan, or Meganium. Welcome to PC and Merry Christmas to you as well! I hope you have a great holiday!

I am ALSO a My Little Pony fan as well. SCORE! *brohoof* I assume your favorite is Rainbow Dash? I'm a Twilight Sparkle, but I also consider RD as my favorite as well, and Fluttershy too. ^_^ You know, we have a MLP fanclub where you can talk all about MLP. See, even PC has MLP stuff, so you don't have to browse anywhere else!

Have fun, and don't forget to join PC's Holiday Hop going on this week! Read the rules, and PM me if you need aaaany help. :3 See ya!

Back