• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Took me a while to join here as well.. (you can call me lazy i guess :P) Regardless happy to see you joined and i hope you have fun on the forums!

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • sweet! i'm not the only noob! Welcome to PC to you too Dave with a kitty face :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey there PC! I've been here a few times. Finally decided to register :P

Welcome to the forums, huh? At least you registered pretty quickly, huh? *hugs* I think I'm the giver of random hugs or something. Oh, and if you're just getting started on the forums, I do think that it's a good idea to, well... read the rules and guides and stuff, hmm?

If you do need any help, getting to a staff member has never been easier. Meganium90 and Snivy063 are going to help :) Both are moderators of NU/W (the place you posted your introduction in)!

I hope to see you again... Hmm...

Back