• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2012
    HI! I wanted to join this community because i wanted to do my own version of Pokemon in RPG maker VX :D (the perverted one)
    Im 23-years-young-lady who never had a boyfriend ever (proud and sad at the same time e.e)

I dated my computer for the last 10 years since we met, it was love at first touch *-*)~

Anyways Please please please be nice to me cuz im really weak >_> I hate bullies and I hate spicy foods, and im random at times.

I hope to have lots of fun and adventures in this forum.

Please treat me well!

-xel

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Guuuuuuuuuuuurl. I salute you for not having a boyfriend. Be proud of yourself! You just have a whole life ahead of you and be happy that you have so much time, especially when making your own Pokemon game. :D

I went through one relationship, wasted two years of my life for someone that accused me of cheating. -___-

BUT ANYWAYS, enough of that. Let's talk about what I came here for. Welcome aboard to PC! You are more than welcome to talk about your current project right over at the Game Development section of the forums. There's a separate section for Pokemon Essentials, a section for beginners, and a section where you can see other projects made by other members. It's quite interesting to see. :D

Don't worry about bullies, trolls, *****es, and other bad people that you are worried about. I'm concerned about them as well. It's my job, as well as the staff here to punish them, and we have a strict rule about that so you do not have to worry about that!

Soooo, yep, you will have so much fun here. :D Why not leave me a visitor message on my profile if you wanna talk & be friends? You can also PM me if you have questions, and I shall see ya around! :) Have fun with your game. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2012
    ;o I look forward to.. *currently browsing Game Development churva*

... *nosebleeding* i think I love the mentor thing you have here :D to keep me motivated if there is someone who will keep me inspired into completing my goal (often times i get easily distracted by cute bishounen, its not that im complaining.. ah there are soo much info here :) it feels like i've found a treasure

Please adopt me,

-xel

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ohhh your own Pokemon game... sound interesting! I look forward to hearing more from you about it, or even seeing some stuff later on when you have stuff you show. :P Ohh don't worry about any of that, a lot of the community is really friendly, and would really like to meet you since you seem like such an interesting and nice person. :) You'll have lots of adventures here and PC is looking forward to you adding to it. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your games go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hey there, and welcome to PC!

Woo, we're starting to see a lot more Game Developers! That's awesome. We definitely need more to help balance out the number between developers and hackers, ha ha ha. :P
    I'm kidding of course, but it's definitely nice to see another member for the game development section!

That's hilarious about dating your computer for the past 10 years of your life. I feel like that sometimes judging by how much time I have to spend with it.

Have fun, and see you around the forum. I look forward to hearing all about your project soon!

AzureRaven

Aquatic Trainer
    Years
  • Wow...you got a computer to last 10 years? I don't even know how you pulled off such a phenomenon. And relationships are nice but they aren't everything. At the very least, it's not worth going and chasing them, won't end well xD

That aside, best of luck on your game, I look forward to seeing how it turns out :D

On another note...poor spicy foods...no love D:

Back