• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Hello,
    I am new here.
    I am an avid Pokemon fan and also just started Youtube! (TheSuccessfulGamer) PLUG!PLUG!PLUG!

Anyway I watched the show from the start but didn't play Pokemon until i got silver one Christmas. I hold a special place in my heart for Pokemon Silver because it was the first Video game I ever played.

My favourite Pokemon is Growlithe.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I played Pokemon Silver before! It's my most favorite game ever. <3 I still own it, actually. I haven't played it in forever since I don't have a game boy. But emulators are your best friend. <3

Anyways, great to see ya here though! We have a special forum for you to take you on a trip to memory lane...yep, a section for Metal & Color games! Talk about the games with fellow members, and you'll be impressed by the many fans we have here! It's a large community, and I know you can get lost pretty easily, but you can always count on me to answer your questions or concerns! ;3

Be sure to check out the Adoption Center if you have the chance, you can get a mentor to show you around a certain section. :D Read the rules, and I hope yo see ya around, yes? :D

Back