• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Dinosaurs Eat at White Castle

I like superheroes.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    My name's Lora, don't even bother calling me by my username. It was completely random and I don't know why I picked it haha, but whatever, can't change it now. I was feeling sorta self-conscious, I mean I'm a teenage female playing Pokemon, Ace Attorney and other video games, but after lurking around here a bit, it looks like I'm not alone. c:

Anyways, I've been playing Pokemon for ages, looking forward to BW2. Hopefully it's as good as it looks! I hope to see you guys around, feel free to message me or whatever people do on here to talk haha. c:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey Lora hahaha - I love your username though, it's so awesome! Why would you ever change it?! I wish I'd had the foresight to name myself something that awesome when I joined, but I stuck myself under the name of a Pokemon card :(

Anyway welcome to the forums! We're kinda in BW2 frenzy at the moment as you can imagine so I'm hoping it's as good as it looks too - it has to be a step up from BW, surely.

I hope I see you around! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    YOUR AVATAR. YOUR USERNAME.

<3333333333

I love you already.

Welcome! Of course you are not alone! I mean... a lot of us are teenagers or even adults here that play Pokemon. I'm 21 and I am like... ~obsessed~. xD I look forward to BW2 as well, I can't wait for the game. Head on over to the BW2 section and discuss all the awesomeness it has! :D

I'm Meganium (also a dinosaur :3) and I'm here to make sure you are welcomed. :D If you have any questions about the forums & stuff, shoot me a PM. :D Have fun here at PC, and see ya around! :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hey Lora hows things welcome to the community. Ur right u r not alone as the guys above said we all play Pokemon. ive been a fan since i was five and im 18 now and also waiting to find a B/W2 Eng ROM. watching play through on the internet gives me a gut feeling of excitement.

P.S. ive heard of the white castle its like a restaurant right. lol i saw it in fps Russia's video on youtube. hahahah he drives a tank through to the drive through. anyway might sea ya sooon.

Years
    My name's Lora, don't even bother calling me by my username. It was completely random and I don't know why I picked it haha, but whatever, can't change it now. I was feeling sorta self-conscious, I mean I'm a teenage female playing Pokemon, Ace Attorney and other video games, but after lurking around here a bit, it looks like I'm not alone. c:

Anyways, I've been playing Pokemon for ages, looking forward to BW2. Hopefully it's as good as it looks! I hope to see you guys around, feel free to message me or whatever people do on here to talk haha. c:

Hi Lora, I'm Hikari.

The 10 is there in my name for a reason... but I just like being referred to as Hikari.

That's one creative but interesting username you have, I like it.

So, what made you join PC? PC has one large Pokemon Community you can talk to. We all love Pokemon!

Any particular sections you want to see? Browse and see what you like.

I hang out in Other/Pokemon Trivia and the Pokemon Gaming sections. I also have my fair share of NU/W activity.

Black 2 & White 2 are gonna be cool, Hikari knows everything about 5th Gen.

I love Pokemon obviously, but I also love chatting, watching TV and just having a plain laugh. I sure love being funny...

You can always drop a VM on my profile, Hikari can help you feel welcome.

There's also the moderators and admins you can direct the tough questions to, they are there to help.

Have great fun and a little laugh will always make you feel good.

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    No worries, I love your username.

Welcome to the forums.

I've been avoiding all the BW2 news cause I don't want to spoil the games when I get them in America in October. :)

Have fun posting!

Dinosaurs Eat at White Castle

I like superheroes.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    So, what made you join PC?
    Really just looking to talk and mingle with people like me. :)

I've been avoiding all the BW2 news cause I don't want to spoil the games when I get them in America in October. :)
    Haha that's actually a pretty good idea. I try to do that, but I can't help myself, I always end up checking the updates and stuff. x)

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    OMG YAY LORA! YOU'RE ANOTHER ACE ATTORNEY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have an AA fanclub in the other discussions (Other Clubs) section here!! :3 I hope to see you around there!
    :3 And hi, I'm Kura.. a crazy old member over here haha! It's nice to meet you! I usually hang around the Other Chat area or Other Voting Polls so pop on over to the DCC (Daily Chit Chat) if you fancy a chat :333

Welcome to PC!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Lora, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan, but feel free to call me Mid.

How are you liking this place? BTW, your avatar is so cute. Ya know, I do have a soft spot for cute things.

What boards are you into? I'm into Emulation & Other Trivia. At Other Trivia, the parties there never stop, woohoo!!!

Don't hesitate to contact a member with a bold/colored username if you have problems regarding PC. Also, VM me at my page if you feel like chatting.

Have fun here.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Back