• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Years
  • My Favorite Pokemon is PICHU! I started the series when I was 4 or 5 around that age. And Pokemon have always had a special place in my heart even though Diamond and Pearl screwed it up. The best character in the show is Brock :P Now, You shall WELCOME me to this forum OR I pull out my Pichu and stuff starts happening :P

Years
  • Hi there and welcome!

I'm sure you'll find many people who are also fans of Pichu and Brock here :D

Enjoy the forums and have fun!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hello Koiko! I find your name incredibly fun to say lol. I keep saying it over and over in my head. I haven't had this much fun since I first saw the username "Ayselipera" :P.

I liked Diamond and Pearl ;; - I don't see how they screwed it up. That's just me though XD. Personally I don't like the fifth generation, I think that screwed it up in my mind more than anything lol.

Now, I've welcomed you, but I also welcome you to pull out your Pichu and make stuff happen. I'm a mighty Raichu, so I doubt you could do anything to me. Bring it on! :P

Years
  • Hello there, welcome to PC! :3

Pichu is adorable, it's my favorite of the Pikachu line. Originally it was Pikachu, then Raichu, now it's Pichu.. seems like I can't make up my mind lmao. Brock was also pretty great, though I felt like the anime did as much with him as they could. D:

Also, it seems you're an Ouran fan? I am as well, recently got back into the series. <3!! We should be friends!

Anyway, welcome to PC again! Stick around and get involved in the community, we're all super friendly and mature here so it's worth it. So long as you read the rules, you'll be good to go~! Have fun! :D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • My Favorite Pokemon is PICHU! I started the series when I was 4 or 5 around that age. And Pokemon have always had a special place in my heart even though Diamond and Pearl screwed it up. The best character in the show is Brock :P Now, You shall WELCOME me to this forum OR I pull out my Pichu and stuff starts happening :P

Haha, welcome, you're a cut little character aren't you. :3 I've always loved Pokemon as a child too, I remember spending a countless amount of hours playing the GBC, trying to be Karyn and her pesky Gengar. And to be honest, I actually really enjoyed the DPPt series, and I am actually warming up to BW/BW2.

Anyhoo have a fantastic time here, and if you need anything there is a fantastic staff team here to help you out whenever you need, so never feel afraid to ask!

See you around!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hey there! You seem different to bucket load of characters we see around here ;P I've loved pokemon since I was a child and i don't plan on stopping yet! I've found my favourite game is either the remakes FR/LG and BW. Well have a wonderful time here, it's pretty impossible not to~ Also sorry if this post is too short, my minds' blank at the current time haha xD

I hope to see you around - until next time! :)

Years
  • Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! Pichu is a cool pokemon cool choice!I also don't really like diamond and pearl because I don't personally like the pixel's but Other than that it's great in my opinion! You might also want to check out PC Adoption Center if your interested in a certain forum! And once again welcome to PC! : )

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
    Years
  • *Brofist*

lol "The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner" Best name i've seen yet :P

Still need to find a matching avatar :D

Last edited:
    Back