• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    Hello everyone, I'm Cheezyboom101, but please call me Cheezy. I have loved Pokémon since the 4th grade, and I am now in 8th. I know my account says I've been a member here for a very long time, but that is just because I made the account a long time ago and never used it. Well, glad to be here!

Years
    Hi there Cheezy and welcome back to PC! :D

So you've been a fan for about four years now? Out of curiosity, what was your first Pokemon game? :3 Personally I started with Red/Blue all the way back in 1999. Time sure flies aha. Going by your avatar, I'm guessing you're a Snorlax fan?

Anyway, I really hope you like the forum enough to stick around. We're a very friendly forum with lots of awesome members/staff, so that's a big plus~! You can easily converse about pretty much anything here, including off-topic chats if you want to take a break from talking about Pokemon.

But yeahh, enjoy yourself here, okay? Just make sure to follow the rules when you post or make threads and you'll be good to go. Have fun and it was great meeting you! n_n

Years
    Cirno, thanks for the warm welcome! To answer your questions, my first Pokémon game was Diamond (not my favorite game, though). And Snorlax definitely isn't my favorite Pokémon, but I like him just simply because he is very chill, and lazy (two qualities I obtain :D).

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Boom, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, one of NU/W's regular. What makes you wanna come back to PC after such a long time?

Like Cirno, our friendly NU/W mod said, we have a very big, fun & friendly forum here. If you have any problems, you can ask those with bold/colored names, 'K? They are the heads here.

Wanna chat, VM me at my page, we can chat till dusk and dawn. I just love to chat~!

See ya round these parts, bud.

Years
    Hello everyone, I'm Cheezyboom101, but please call me Cheezy. I have loved Pokémon since the 4th grade, and I am now in 8th. I know my account says I've been a member here for a very long time, but that is just because I made the account a long time ago and never used it. Well, glad to be here!

Hello Cheezy.

You can call me Hikari, PC's biggest fan of Oshawott!

Although you joined us in May 2011, you are still considered a new member due to a low postcount.

Tell us, what generation of Pokemon is your fave? I'm a 5th Gen girl cos I just loved Black and White's story and characters, Black 2 and White 2 are gonna be great as well.

If you need to chat, just VM me... and I hang out almost all the time (except if I'm sleeping or at work) so you know how cool I am. I have handled so many new members who came before you and they now know the way.

There's also our friendly moderators and admins if you ever need help.

Have a fun time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, #TheNewsroom

Years
    Thanks Midnight and Hikari for the warm welcomes!
    Tell us, what generation of Pokemon is your fave?
    My favorite generation definitely has to be Gen. 3, it has some of the best Pokémon, and I love the story! I am really looking forward to those remakes!

Back