• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey...

MasterSimon

That Guy
    Years
    well i guess ill say something bout me...

I am a computer programmer in training...
    and a GFX arist in training...
    (*NOTE* i made my sig...)
    ummI am on my school track & field team...

I have played PKMN Red / Blue / Yellow / Green / Gold / Silver / Ruby / Sapphire / Fire Red / Leaf Green / Stadium / Stadium 2/ Snap / TCG / TCG 2 / Pinball / Puzzle Challenge... I also like the pokemon hacks that people make...

I make a lot of typos...
    I like CCGs, Video Games, Computers, Programming, Running, Anime

What made me register for this forum?
    well the pokemon hacks i saw here...

MasterSimon

That Guy
    Years
    well i have some ideas but i am not to good at using any of the hack tools and it doesn't help that i am a n00b at hex editing...and i can only make sigs and large artwork not sprites...but hopfuly ill get the hand if it...

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Oh, MasterSimon, my master. Your GFX artwork is so sophisticated for my mind and it is so divine! (Rhymes =3) Have a nice hackful time and a long one! Read the rules before jumping to conclusions. ^^ See yah soon! I really like what you do.

~ Lady Pearl

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Hi. x3 *waves curiously* Welcome to the wonderful Pokecommunity. This forum is great! ^________^ I hope you'll share my love for it later on in time. x3 Please, have a good time and follow the rules while you're at it!

~Karli Whom is seeking world domination...x3

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    MasterSimon said:
    well i guess ill say something bout me...

I am a computer programmer in training...
    and a GFX arist in training...
    (*NOTE* i made my sig...)
    ummI am on my school track & field team...

I have played PKMN Red / Blue / Yellow / Green / Gold / Silver / Ruby / Sapphire / Fire Red / Leaf Green / Stadium / Stadium 2/ Snap / TCG / TCG 2 / Pinball / Puzzle Challenge... I also like the pokemon hacks that people make...

I make a lot of typos...
    I like CCGs, Video Games, Computers, Programming, Running, Anime

What made me register for this forum?
    well the pokemon hacks i saw here...
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Back