• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    Hi I am new here! As you can see my names James-123 but on other sites such as pe2k and smogon it's LubritoriumTornado. So let me tell you a little about myself. I am currently trying to start a youtube channel that will include walkthroughs of pokemon white 2. So far I am just doing some research on how to add templates to the videos. I've already watched a couple of very helpful videos that show you how to make the template but also how to edit it onto the actual video.

Right now I am trying to find a free version of Sony Vegas because its very good for video editing otherwise i will have to stick with camtasia. If anyone has any further knowledge on the topics i am trying figure out please pm or vm me.

Also to save me some time does anyone have a template i could use? I will gladly advertise your name to show you made it!

Years
  • Heeey James, welcome to PC! Pleasure to meet you~ I don't go on PE2k or Smogon so I don't recognize you from there, but it's cool that you decided to join us here. ^^

Good luck with your channel, doing Let's Plays and walkthroughs has always seemed really fun! Just make sure you follow PC's rule on advertising and keep it to your signature, since we don't want people joining just to advertise or anything. xD; Not sure if this is the best place to ask for free versions of products either; Google might be your best bet, especially if you're asking to get programs illegaly since that wouldn't be allowed anywhere here. But it seems like Technology & Internet and Let's Plays would be the best sections for you! Is there anything you want to do while you're here, by the way? Maybe get involved in some Pokemon or other-related discussions? The forum's big so there's always something to do, and it'd be awesome if you stuck around as an active member.

But why not tell us more about yourself as a person and Pokemon fan? Definitely would make it easier for people to reply to your thread (though it's just a suggestion). I reallyyyy love your avatar though, Pikachu with a scarf is a perfect icon for the holidays! <3

Anyway, have a great stay on the forum! I'm always open if you need help so feel free to leave me a private message anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :D Merry Christmas and see you around~

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    You are so full of spirit aren't you!

A little about myself? I've been playing Pokemon since Pokemon fire red! I am 15 years old and have watched all of the Pokemon films.
    I use to be a competitive wifi battler and I can confidently say at my best I was one of the toughest of pe2k. Not the best but one of the best, I don't currently wifi battle but after I finish my walkthroughs I will be sure to start again.

I don't want to reveal my past identity because I would like to maintain an air of mystery. I will surely stick around and maybe; who knows; become a mod?!

Okay! That last one was a joke but I wouldn't mind after a couple of years.
    Hopefully if and when I get back into wifi battling you'll see me up there with the greats eg theflamingspade, saviorsephiroth( who was a good friend of mine, he was essentially the person who brought me into competetive battling) andshofu!

I hope thats good enough!

Cid

Years
  • Oh yeah, Cirno's full of spirit for sure. :D I'll try my best to be spirited with my reply, too!

That being said, welcome to the forums, James! :D LubritoriumTornado is a pretty cool username; why didn't you use it here, though? :o Ah well, maybe you got tired of it? Anyway, it's great to hear you starting a YouTube channel! I'm not too much of a video editing junkie, but I'm sure the Internet will teach you how to do those templates eventually. I'll be looking forward to your vids! Although you're not allowed to post around a link to your channel, you could still post your LP's updates bit by bit in your own thread in Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews! That's just around the Video Games section of the forum (you should check out the whole place too, VG will love the activity)! So I'll be seeing you there. ;D

I hope you get a copy of Sony Vegas though! Or any good video editing software for that matter; I don't have one so I wouldn't know how to obtain one. :p

As for you, it's interesting that you started with FireRed. It's like starting at the same place as most old fans, but in a new perspective. I'm glad you stuck with the franchise all throughout, too. :3 Plus I love the films myself! I haven't watched anything from Gen V, sadly, but I still enjoyed watching everything before that. <3

Also glad to hear that you battle. Check out the Battle Center if you have the time, I'm sure you'll love PC's own spot for competitive battling. Especially after you make a comeback to wi-fi battles. ;) But yes, stick around for as long as you like, James! And who knows, maybe that'll happen someday indeed, whether you were kidding or not. :D

That is good enough for me! So yeah, enjoy your stay here at the forums, dude. :) See ya!

Years
  • Hi I am new here! As you can see my names James-123 but on other sites such as pe2k and smogon it's LubritoriumTornado. So let me tell you a little about myself. I am currently trying to start a youtube channel that will include walkthroughs of pokemon white 2. So far I am just doing some research on how to add templates to the videos. I've already watched a couple of very helpful videos that show you how to make the template but also how to edit it onto the actual video.

Right now I am trying to find a free version of Sony Vegas because its very good for video editing otherwise i will have to stick with camtasia. If anyone has any further knowledge on the topics i am trying figure out please pm or vm me.

Also to save me some time does anyone have a template i could use? I will gladly advertise your name to show you made it!

Hi James, welcome to PC!

I've heard of Smogon and PE2K, but sadly I don't hang around those places since I don't even bother with them, and I spend most of my forum life between here and EGC anyway. You're starting a YouTube channel? I'm on there, but I only use my account for posting comments. Cid and Cirno also directed you to the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum of Video Games, which is feeling a bit dead right now so it could definitely use your activity.

Pokemon-wise, how long have you been a fan? What's your fave Pokemon? Fave games? I see you started playing with a 3rd Gen game like I did, but I have been a general fan since the start. I've played the entire 4th and 5th Generation, and currently got 4 badges on my Black 2 playthrough so far. It's really cool like what most people thought!

Anyways, make sure you read the forum-wide rules so you don't get into trouble, or apply for a mentor to assist you in the {C Adoption Center which is in need of some newbies posting there.

I'm Hikari, and feel free to VM me or a mod anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back