• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Hey everyone!
    New here from Melbourne, Australia.
    Use to be on this site ages ago, but due to many things that went on in my life, never had the time to start collecting again. Now I do have the time and I will be collecting more and more cards as the days go by!

Thanks!
    Speak soon!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey and welcome aboard! It's always nice to start fresh after leaving the forums a long time ago. Many things here *may* have changed for you so you'll have some time to well, get accustomed to. :P I see you're a card collector, right? That's pretty awesome! I have quite a few cards myself. :3 And I am willing to collect more once the free time comes around! :3

Show off your collection at the TCG section, if you like! It'd be awesome to see what cards you got. :)

Stick around here more! It's fun here. :D Have fun and I hope to see you around!

Years
    Hey everyone!
    New here from Melbourne, Australia.
    Use to be on this site ages ago, but due to many things that went on in my life, never had the time to start collecting again. Now I do have the time and I will be collecting more and more cards as the days go by!

Thanks!
    Speak soon!

Hello CharHunter, welcome to PC!

You're Australian? Well it seems like you just met another one! However, unlike you I'm not from Melbourne, but Sydney instead. Glad to see you came back and you collect Pokemon TCG cards? You should head over to the Pokemon Trading Card Game section, which has been lacking in activity lately so it would love having you on board. I'd like to see your collection.

Are there any other places you're interested in? We have loads of topics you can talk about, maybe join some clubs, play trivia games, or just plain old chit-chats. The staff are also very helpful and are always there to help you anytime.

Have fun here and feel free to contact a staff member if you need help.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Hey, CharHunter! It's so refreshing to get older members returning, as I've said multiple times in the past. Just goes to show you how well PokeCommunity adheres to even the most ancient of minds, right? Anyway, we have a bunch of Australian users so you might find someone you can relate to! Hikari10 and Hiroshi Sotomura are two pretty notable Australians, so poke them for some pretty down under discussion... or something like that! n__n

Cards, you say? As Hikari said, we have a fantastic Pokemon TCG section where you can discuss your cards and even get one or two of your custom decks reviewed in its adjoining subforums! If you have any questions about that section, its excellent moderator donavannj should be able to help you out with no problem!

So one question - where did you get your name from? Are you a type of bounty hunter to wild Pokemon in Charizard's evolutionary line? ;)

Once again, welcome to PC! If you ever need anything, do not hesitate for a second to leave me a VM or PM, whichever you'd prefer, whether it be a question or just seeking for a companion to chat with - I'm available for either anytime! Please enjoy yourself, alright? :]

Heya Char, a big welcome to our awesome community on the web~!

Well, it's never too late to actually get involved in the site again so it's great that you can come back and get posting. <3 Life gets us all, but thankfully we always have places like these where you can take a break from the real world. Depending on how long ago you were here last, you'll probably see a handful of changes around the forum like the addition of a +like button underneath posts among other things. Though of course, we're still the same old PC you've always known. If it's the TCG you're into, I'll echo everyone who posted above me in saying you should totally drop by our TCG section! You can get your decks reviewed, cards priced, or just show us what awesome pulls you've gotten recently. :3 Speaking of cards, I sometimes buy packs of them since I really love the art, and every time I get a shiny one I always think it's rare haha. Then I search for prices and it ends up not even being worth three dollars. ;_;

Would be great if you stuck around as an active member; we're all quite friendly here and there are a lot of people to meet! PC has pretty much everything for all sorts of Pokemon fans as well as off-topic sections for those who want a break from Pokemon chats, so stick around and get involved. Just make sure to read the rules and if you're ever lost, a staff member is always open to assist!

It was great meeting you and have a great time on PC. ^^ Hope to see you around more in the future (also, hope you had a good Christmas if you celebrate)!

Cid

Years
    Hey Char! Nice to see one more Australian joining the boards; not Australian myself but I'm in a pretty close timezone. :D When exactly did you last come here? It's mindblowing that you haven't forgotten about us after all that! Stick around this time, now that you're back to collecting cards again. ;D

That being said, everyone was kind enough to link you to our TCG section so I think you've already got the memo pretty much. :] If by any chance you're interested in other Pokémon topics though, look around you! There are Pokémon threads everywhere in this forum. You might not have some of the games, I don't really know, but you still seem like you know a couple of things about it! Especially since you've been here before, so you must know what I'm talking about. We also have tons of stuff that's probably new to you so go check that out too! Particularly the rules, because they might have changed slightly since you last saw 'em. (b'')b

I hope everyone's advice is enough! Welcome back dude, and see you around the forums. :)

PS: Charizard is a cool poke btw. Well Blastoise is better imo but yeah. :>

Back