• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
  • Hey guys i'm new here.. i've been into pokemon since i could remember (no i'm not one of those little kids that think that... i'm 17 btw).. i hope my name (glaceonnn) isn't a problem, it's just the name i use for almost everything pokemon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Awww shiny Togetic!

Sorry, you might not see it after this. Happy April Fools day, though!

Welcome to the forums, Glaceon! Your name is never a problem, I understand it's complicaed to choose a username of your choice (like my previous account, Meganium90, I had to add numbers because Meganium was already taken lmao) So, adding extra letters to your name is nothing bad, it's more creative. :)

Enjoy the craziness here, because it's getting cray cray by the minute. xD Don't hesitate to message me if you ever want to talk, alrighty? See ya <3

Oshy

♩♫♩
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Hey, welcome to the forums!

Don't worry about your name, It's just an April Fools Day joke.

I hope I can see you around!

Back