• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

cazza

Mr. Pokémon
Years
  • Just got back into Pokemon through emulators, and found a lot of good fan-made games through this site!

Years
  • Hello cazza! Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, a lot of new members here tell us that they came here for the same reason. In fact, long ago I came for that reason! I came to play ShinyGold which was an incredibly popular hack a couple years back.

Anyway, im sure you have already done this, but be sure to check out our large Emulation section of the site. You can see all the incredible hacks made by our creative members and play them. They're really quite something. Also, you can also find all the resources and tutorials you need to make your own hack if you wish!

If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask (:

Years
  • Heeey Cazza, welcome to PokeCommunity! Pleasure to meet you!

So you're a returning fan? How long's been since you last played Pokemon? Hacks are one of the things that really help keep a lot of fans interested in the franchise and it was the same way for me many years back. Back before the release of Diamond & Pearl I'd dig through the ROM hacks here on PC and try them out, which was endlessly fun. Shiny Gold, Brown, and Prism were my life back then, hehe. Even wanted to make my own hack at one point but I never did try in the end. :( Have you any plans to make your own game in the future? You can find a lot of resources to create a game over at the Emulation board which I'm sure you've checked out already, as Toshiro said.

Other than that, enjoy your stay on the forum! You can use the Questions & Feedback board, located right above The Welcome Lounge, if you have questions you want to ask about PC or just private message a staff member. Can always drop off a message to one of our amazing members though since they're also quite helpful. If you're just getting back into Pokemon you should check out the X & Y board, too! ;P That's immensely popular right now, especially with the surge of news we got a few days ago. The sixth generation is looking to be quite amazing and it's exciting to see what kinds of hacks people will be able to make from those games when they're finally out.

See you around and remember to read the rules, okay! Have fun!

Back