• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Hey everyone! I just joined the world of PokeCommunity. I hope you can all welcome me -_-

Whoaa a Rayquaza has just joined PC. @~@ Welcome!

So going by the username, are you perhaps a generation 3 fan? If you are we are officially best friends since Hoenn was my favorite. :) You should check out the Advance Generation Gaming board sometime! It's a great place to discuss R/S/E as well as the awesome FR/LG.. plus you can jot down your adventure there to keep a journal of it and ask questions. I love talking to people about the older games since they were so much fun! Not saying the newer ones weren't fun though, I just have so many nostalgic and fun memories of the first three generations. My friend and I went to each others' houses so often to mix records, battle, participate in contests, and all these other neat things! Maaan, now I want to replay Emerald.

So anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you, Rayquaza! Are you here for anything in particular? A handful of people join for a particular area of the site like the Pokemon gaming discussions, ROM hacking, or something else along those lines. We also have a ton of peeps coming here to get involved with the Pokemon community and make friends. :D This is a pretty ideal place for all sorts of people so we'd definitely love to have you regardless of what you're here for. It's always cool to know so you can see what you have in common with others, though, and maybe we're already pretty similar but don't know it.

You'll enjoy all our Pokemon gaming boards I'm sure, and perhaps you can delve into other fun places like Pokemon Clubs or Pokemon Trivia. All the boards here are awesome, including the off-topic ones, so get exploring and posting around okay!

Have an awesome time. Hopefully you stick around for a long while, yeah? :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Personally, my favorite is generation 5, but Rayquaza is just my favorite pokemon. I joined mainly for rom hacking. I especially enjoyed metapod23's Pokemon Ash Gray as well as Light Platinum, though I don't know who made it.

Years
    Personally, my favorite is generation 5, but Rayquaza is just my favorite pokemon. I joined mainly for rom hacking. I especially enjoyed metapod23's Pokemon Ash Gray as well as Light Platinum, though I don't know who made it.

First off, hello and welcome to PC! Rayquaza is one of my favorite legendaries. He's awesome. Anyway, if you came to PC for Rom Hacking you came to the right place. I'm sure you've already checked it out, but our large Emulation section of the site will satisfy all your hacking needs. You can check out numerous hacks made by our own creative members, or even create your own! If you want to do this, you can find all the tools and resources you would need to do so. You can also find tutorials to help you out! It's a really popular section of the site.

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask (:

Years
    Ah hello there, TheRayquaza! Welcome!

Most of our members here joined for hacks, and you're no exception. Like what Toshiro said, you'll love the Emulation & ROM Hacking section here which has tons of hacks to play and also tools you can use to make your own. I'm sadly not a trained hacker myself, but the hacks entice a lot of members to join, and that means more members the merrier. In fact, we have loads of sections outside of there that are worth checking out as well.

So yeah, glad to see you're loving it here already. Remember to always read the rules, and if you ever need a question answered, don't hesitate to approach any moderators like Cirno over there. Remember, they are there to help you! Have fun and I do hope to see you around! And even better if you stick around and be active okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back