• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    So yeah I'm new here aaaaand where do I start...

My name is Ron, Salvadorian, living in LA.
    My first Pokemon game was Silver for gbc, which is the reason why I love the Johto generation. I love water types so I really don't take too long to decide my starter lol
    I currently don't have DS so I've been out of the whole Gen V games, so I still thinking whether buy one or just get a 3DS along an X or Y copy... we'll see...
    I'm not totally n00b lol, I've been in a couple of forums but not really any Pokemon ones...

And that's all i can think about :P I hope I can get involved and all

Years
    Hey there Ron, and welcome to PC!

Yep, I started out with a Gen II game as well, but mine was Gold. That's probably why I too have a love for Johto :) As for forum operations, those are pretty much the same as any forum, so you should be fine!

Just remember to go over the rules here, as there are differences :3c

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here, they'd be willing to help you!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Get a 3DS! You can play DS games on it and can also get X or Y when they're released. :D; I love my 3DS and it's so much fun playing it. Trading/battling is a lot easier too, since they give you more options for configuring your Wi-Fi connection. With awesome games like X/Y, Animal Crossing, and Fire Emblem, it's totally worth it to get a 3DS nowadays.

Welcome to PC though, Ron! Good to meet you.

If you're a fan of the second generation then I know just the board for you - Metal/Color Generation Gaming! You can discuss the "retro" Pokemon games there, from R/B/Y to G/S/C. :) Perfect place to discuss Johto, though the Fourth Generation Gaming board is also cool since you can talk about HeartGold and SoulSilver. I also want to push you in the direction of the water-type fanclub! It hasn't had a post since June 22nd so hurry and join okay! Wouldn't want the poor thing to become inactive and die. My favorite water starters are probably Squirtle and Totodile.. kind of stopped liking them as much with the next two generations. Piplup's cute but he didn't stick with me as much as the first two did. They're really diverse though and I find them to be the most useful of the starters. :3

Have a great time on PC, Ron! Be sure to let our awesome staff know if you're confused, we'll be on our way to help you out right away. Hope your stay here is pleasant and all that. Be sure to delve into all the places we have to post here since there's a tooon to do.. that includes the off-topic boards. They're just as active as our Pokemon sections. :D

See you around!

Back