• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Years
  • As you probably have guessed, I'm new here. :3c
    I don't have much to tell about myself... I'm female, 17 y.o., Video Games are one of my (not) many hobbies and I've loved Pokemon since I was a lil' fella. {XD}
    Anyways, I hope I do good here. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi there, welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll fit in wonderfully here, countless people are dedicated gaming fans so you'll feel right at home. I suggest checking out the Video Games section and hopefully you'll meet some like-minded people to make friends with. But since this is primarily a Pokémon forum, why not tell us a bit about your Pokémon-based interests? :) Do you have a favourite Pokémon? What part of the franchise are you most interested in? If you tell us a bit about your interests we'll happily point you in the right direction for where to go next.

Remember to read the site's rules and make sure to ask a member of staff if you need help (the members in bold usernames!) and hopefully we'll see you around lots. Feel free to send a message if you'd like someone to talk to :)

Years
  • Thanks for welcoming me. :)
    And 'bout those questions, well, my fave pokemon are Bulbasaur, Totodile and Snivy. :) The games franchise is what interests me the most. {:3}

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Snivy and Bulbasaur are cuties, not a big fan of Totodile though - he creeps me out a little! What made you like these Pokémon so much?

If you're interested in the gaming franchise then you'll want to check out these two sections: there's the Current Generation Gaming section for talking about all the more recent games (including lots of X&Y news/speculation) and trades/battles, and there's the General Gaming section for all the other Pokémon games and for discussing the games in general. Under that you'll find some more general Pokémon-based discussions such as anime, TGC, fan clubs and trivia, so make sure to have a good look around and I'm sure you'll find a perfect home for yourself. :D

Years
  • Well, Bulbasaur was my first Pokemon ever. xD And I've always liked it's moves and, like you said, it's cute.
    Totodile is totally cool and badass! n_n I think he was the only Water starter I've ever had.
    And Snivy, apart from being cute, I think it's super strong and awesome. {:3}
    (I also like all of their evolutions ! ♥)

And I will visit all of these sections tomorrow. It's already late here. {XD}

Years
  • Welcome to the forums Alexan! I hope you like it here so far! Don't be afraid to ask questions if you really need to! :)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Yeah welcome to the community dont be afraid to ask questions everyone I have seen on these forums are nice people (thankgod) and I am sure you are going to love your time with us

Back