• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2013
    Hey guys, I'm new here... that's about it haha!

I joined because I wanted to get closer into the Pokémon community :)

Years
    Hiii there rxyquaza, welcome to PC whee! Great to meet you! :)

There are so many amazing people here and we have some of the best Pokemon fans in the community. Posting around and generally being active is the best way to settle in properly so it's great that you've already done some exploring. And in one of my favorite boards to boot! The third generation is amazing. Maybe you can tell us a bit about yourself? Nothing personal; all we're really curious about are when you got into the series, what your favorite Pokemon/game is, and what other hobbies you have. There are a lot of boards here so it'd help us find places that you might be interested in. You can talk about anything Pokemon, music, books, movies, and lots of other fun things!

Even if you don't want to though, that's okay. <3 Just hope you'll enjoy your time here! I'm sure you'll run into a lot of people that would be willing to be your friend so be sure to stick around for a long while. Everyone fits in nicely regardless of what kind of fan they are.

Enjoy your stay and if you're lost, just contact a staff member! We're always willing to help if you're lost, or even be your friend.

Years
    Hello rxyquaza, and welcome to the cool place that is PC!

Don't worry if your intro is short, I understand if you feel nervous but we have friendly people who are very happy to meet you and becoming an active member is much better than just lurking. Is there any reason you joined? Don't worry if I'm asking too many questions but I like to know new members a lot because someone might share similar interests with you! Like Cirno said, there's sections with topics ranging from Pokemon, roleplays, ROM hacks, trading, battling, trivia games, clubs and even random chit-chat.

I'm sure there's a section you'll love so take the time and explore. And we do hope you can stick around because it's always sad when someone disappears from the forum and we hope you don't leave us anytime soon. If you ever need a friend, just drop by my profile and leave a simple visitor message, or contact the staff members if you need help. We won't bite I promise! But yeah we do hope you enjoy yourself here dude!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hello rxyquaza and welcome to PC! I'm synerjee and it's really nice to meet you. :D PC is a fantastic place and so are the awesome people here, and I'm sure you'll soon agree. :3 Do make yourself at home and be sure to make some new friends!

How about telling us a little about yourself, such as what you love about Pokemon? What is your favourite Pokemon? How did you get into the Pokemon fandom? We'd love to get to know you better as a fellow member. c:

There's lots of things always happening around here that will surely keep you on your toes. Perhaps you're interested in the up and coming X & Y games? Love battling? Maybe ROM hacking be more your style? Or could you be a bit of an artist? Whatever it may be, you're sure bound to find your interests right here!

I see you've explored the forums a little already. To start off, I'd recommend some easy forums such as Pokemon General and Chit Chat & Polls. Go ahead and join the party!

If you have any doubts or need any assistance, go on ahead and leave the Moderators here a VM or a PM. Do feel free to visit my profile and say hi if you'd like a new friend or would just like a chat. That's all from me! Have an awesome day and enjoy your stay at PC! n_n

Back