• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2019
    I'm Justarandomguy54. I'm a Pokémon Trainer of legendary skill, a massive Pokémon fan, and a full-time gamer.

Welcome to PC, Justarandomguy54! :> I've been playing Pokemon since I was 8 but still don't really consider myself legendary, haha, but maybe one day I'll get there. So I'm guessing you're a big Pokemon fan and keep up with the games? :) Have you played X and Y? I think the sixth generation was the one that excited me the most, though I've always been a huge Pokemon fan and looked forward to any new game.

Hope you have an amazing time here! This is a pretty sweet place with some really nice people. Anything you're looking to do during your stay? You can talk about pretty much anything and even involve yourself in trades/battles so there's lots to look forward to. See you around and be sure to let me or another staff member know if you need help. n_n

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2019
    Thanks. I, myself, have been playing since I got Blue Version when I was five. I have Pokémon X, and I was so excited for it, I squealed. And I'm a guy. Yeah. It was THAT exciting. Well, when I saw that get excited for X and Y video, anyway.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Been playing Pokemon for 13 years (or 14? idk :|) and I wouldn't call myself legendary either. I haven't made the attempt to "catch them all" because of trading difficulty. xD With the newer games now, it makes completing your dex a lot easier, as well as meeting new trading friends here in the community. Might want to add "full-time Pokemon Trainer" into your resume. ;)

Anyways, welcome aboard! As Sheep mentioned, you will like our XY section as there's really a lot to do there, like discussing the games, or sharing your friend safari...we have a looooooot of them. xD We also discuss older generation games, the anime, roleplay, the TCG, and many many more! We love to have you here. :)

For any questions or concerns, you can contact Sheep as she's one of the bolded staff members around here! I hope you do indeed have a great time, and I hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2019
    You made me happy by saying you love to have me here. Well, my brother said I'm a Pokémon Legend, and he's seen me play, so...
    Aside from that, the only time I lost on Pokémon X is in the Mega-Evolution battle with Korrina, and even then only because she scored a critical hit. Needless to say, I was pretty miffed.

Years
    Hello there from me too! Welcome!

Nice to see more long-time players stepping in to PC. I've been playing Pokemon games for 10 years now, and I'll be planning to get X and Y in the near future so I can catch up with most of the guys here who are already playing the new games. As Sheep there said, we have loads of sections that cater towards every aspect of Pokemon, and some non-Pokemon stuff too.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll have a blast being part of our community and if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask the guys in blue, orange or red aka the staff. They are there to help you after all, and if you ever need a chat my VM wall is always open. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

~ [supporter]Hikari[/supporter]

Back