• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Hi there, Circa! Great to meet you and welcome to PC~

Anything you joined for in particular? This is a wonderful community so we have plenty for people to do. =) If you're playing or have played X & Y you can stop by the X & Y board to discuss the games or drop by Trade Corner for trading and Battle Center for battling. Just some suggestions.

S'all up to you - just hope you have a good time here. Let the staff with blue, orange, and red names know if you need anything. We're here to lend a hand if need be!

Years
    Not really anything specific. I have not played X & Y. In fact, I'm a little dated as a Pokemon fan. I haven't played any of the games since Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. I'm about to fix that though, and play through Diamond and Black soon. I won't be playing X or Y, and don't plan on buying one.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Years
    Heya Circa, glad to see you finally introduced yourself!

So, you're not planning to play X and Y? I'm assuming you can't afford a 3DS if I'm right, but hey there are still loads of awesome Pokemon games to play even if you can't join in the latest generation, well aside from wi-fi stuff that is given the DS wi-fi services get closed down next month. There are loads of Pokemon topics you can check out, even if you aren't as up-to-date as the others so do take a look around and see what interests you.

Anyways, we hope you enjoy your time here and if you need questions, ask any staff members! Have fun and see ya around!

- Hikamaru

Back