• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey~

DoktorGilda

I will steal your lunch money
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    Hi guys! The name's DoktorGilda, but you can call me just Gilda for short. :D I'm an artist and a veteran Pokemon fan, I hope we all get to have a good time together~

Years
  • Hiya Gilda, welcome to PC yes yes! Good to meet you~

I'm an artist too but haven't been drawing as much lately. :( Maybe you'll consider sharing your artwork with us over at the Art & Design board? PC has some very talented people when it comes to creativity and are really good at giving feedback so it's recommended. Up to you in the end, of course, but working on a gallery thread is very fun and rewarding!

Have a favorite aspect of Pokemon? Played X/Y yet? :D There are bunches of things to discuss here so I hope you'll have an awesomepossum time. See you around and let the staff know if you need help.

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
    Years
  • Hello and welcome! I art as well, I would love to see yours. If you need help or a friend don't hesitate to contact me!

Years
  • Hi there Gilda, such a pleasure to meet you!

Nice to see more artists here, I feel like there's been a big lack of them lately. As Sheep said, why not pop over to the Art & Design section where you can show off your work, as well as comment and criticize others' work. I'm sure you can make your gallery soon, we'd love to see what you're capable of. And nice to see you joined for Pokemon discussions as well, we have loads to keep you entertained. Oh, and cute Raichu avatar btw.

Enjoy your stay Gilda, and ask any staff members if you have a question. Or you could always leave me a message if you want to chat, or heck even want to make new friends. I'll be seeing you around, and best of all enjoy yourself!

- Hikamaru

DoktorGilda

I will steal your lunch money
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    Have a favorite aspect of Pokemon? Played X/Y yet? :D
    Pokemon Amie was the best thing ever :D

Thank you for the warm welcome, guys~ I'll be sure to post around. ^^

Back