• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    Well, I'm new here so nice to meet you all and I hope I have fun! I know my name seems n00bish but I don't use legendaries for battle. I just like them better because they're the coolest looking and most interesting.
    Hi nice to meet you.I 'm MegaDitto.I guess you know the rules and have a great time.Hope you enjoy it here ^__^.

Last edited:

Dark Absol v2.0

Wheeee!! *is hyper*
    Years
    Woo! Another SPPf-er! xD Hola, I'm Dark Absol v2.0, or Kim, or Kimi-san. Take your pick. :) How'd you get 4 rep bars already?! *sulks* Oh well...welcome, have fun, and enjoy your stay!!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey LPM. ^o^ Welcome to the forums! ^^ Please follow the rules and all that jazz, but be sure to have an uber shweet time! ^.~ Well, I'm here if ya need any help, over and out! ;D

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hiya~! ^.~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name ish karli. :3 I hope you have a super time here, but dont forget to follow the rules~! See ya around~!

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Well, I'm new here so nice to meet you all and I hope I have fun! I know my name seems n00bish but I don't use legendaries for battle. I just like them better because they're the coolest looking and most interesting.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Well the other forum is up so I'm leaving.lol jk

To tell you guys the truth that was my original plan but you all seem really nice and this is a fun forum so I'll stay here for a while.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi (sorry for being late)
    It's nice you'll stay here
    hope you'll still enjoy PC^^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Legendary Pokemon Master! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back