• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
  • Aw yay we're glad to have you as well, Bloodysoul. :') Welcome to PC! Good to meet you!

Anything you want to tell us about yourself? We're a big community so we encourage telling us a bit in your intro so people can get to know you better. Things like when you got into Pokemon, your favorite game, other hobbies and so on so they're pretty simple things. Not required but very encouraged. n_n;

Have a splendid time and let me know if you'd ever like to chat. Right now is a great time to get involved since we have a lot of events going on in this year's Get Together so if that catches your eye then stop by and participate. ;P See you!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Neat username by the way! Reminds me of the creepypasta friends I had to leave behind while going to a new school...

Anyway, there's lots of cool things here, but it depends on the person themselves. I recommend you to participate in this year's get together! Don't feel shy, this is my first get together also! Hopefully you'll be there and have fun!

Feel free to VM/PM me on any questions you have or if you want to chat. Welcome to PC and may life treat you well. Just Spheal with it!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yayaz, nice to have you here toooooo! Fantastic to meet cha. C:

So, anything that catch your eye? Hacks? Pokemon Discussions? Good ol' Video Gaming discussions? Or general chatting? We've got all that and more y'know, and I do hope that you'll join us and be active as much as you can! We'd love to chat and get to know you a little more. <33

Well, until then, hope that you will be well, and I hope to see you again real soon! Forward all questions you may have to myself, or other mdoerators/staff members via PMs, and we will be happy to help out, y'know! Awh, and yup, GT is still goin' on, so, join in while you can. <33

Back