• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

DarkBuizel

The Darkest
Years
  • Hii. I'm DarkBuizel. Call me DB.

I'm used to forums, so I know the basics and stuff. Sadly, contribution to the forum won't be as massive as is hope considering I navigate the forum on a phone.

I've always been interested on Pokemon since a young age, I'd play on my brothers games but never really understand. My first actual play through of pokemon, without the help of my brother was emerald, where I never really completed it as I traded that game for pokemon diamond.

I've recently began to like competitive battling but I'm not so good at it. Haha.

I'm 15 and from England.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Welcome to PC DB! It's okay if you're not an all star in competitive battling; even the greatest things in the world you need to practice before mastering. At least you completed a game on your own without a walkthrough! Pat yourself on the back! There's always the battling and team building threads, so feel free to head there anytime! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay and may you have a wonderful day! Saying hello from the USA!

Back