• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2015
    Hello everyone! This place seemed friendly so I joined. I play competitively and thought I could make some new friends to battle and trade with or just talk about whatever! I also like to talk about random things and play rom hacks :p

A few things about me. My favorite generation is probably Gen 1. I'm a competitive battler. I used to do a LOT of breeding.. like a lot.. x3
    I can Pokegen and Powersave, but I currently don't take requests from anyone aside from friends. I have a Wii U, and I also play Smash and Mario Kart, so if you have any of those feel free to add me please! :D I love chatting, cooking, singing, watching videos and playing sports. I am interested in Japanese culture and I speak some Japanese, so if you know any Japanese I don't mind conversing in Japanese! Also.. I'm female. :3

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there! Welcome to PC. It certainly is a good place to be if you're looking for a relaxed, forthcoming environment to discuss Pokémon, battle, or trade for sure. If you enjoy battling competitively you should check out our battle server right away!

You'll find plenty of people who play Smash and Mario Kart on the forums too! There should be plenty for you to do. Enjoy your time on PC :]

Years
  • Konnichiwa Lunacy! I find Japanese a very cute language and it definitely makes me want to study more of it since I never got to learn much at school. As mentioned above, you will definitely love it here no doubt!

Stranger has probably covered everything I was going to say, but do consider visiting the battle server if you have the chance to. Things sometimes get crazy but it's very fun, and you'll find so many different ways to battle over there. He also mentioned that Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart are very popular here, and we have lots of members doing tournaments in those games, so definitely pay a visit to our Video Games section as well. It's one of the most active areas on the forum (besides ROM Hacking I think) so there's definitely a chance to make some new friends while you're there.

I hope you have a great time as well, and if you need help you can always contact any staff members in the bolded usernames if you ever need help with forum issues or questions. Have a nice weekend and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hi there Lunacy. n~n Big welcome to PC!

I have a Wii U and MK8 but no good TV so I've been unable to play for the most part. :( Hoping to be able to get a bigger TV that I can use so I can finally get into it again, hurts my head to keep playing on the Gamepad since MK8 is so pretty and should be played on big screens.

That aside, you're sure to fit in awesomely so finding friends and the like won't be hard at all. Enjoy your time exploring and please do ask the staff if you need anything at all! We're thrilled to help.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2015
    Hey there! Welcome to PC. It certainly is a good place to be if you're looking for a relaxed, forthcoming environment to discuss Pokémon, battle, or trade for sure. If you enjoy battling competitively you should check out our battle server right away!

You'll find plenty of people who play Smash and Mario Kart on the forums too! There should be plenty for you to do. Enjoy your time on PC :]

Thanks for the welcome! I will definitely visit the PS server and I will check those forums out :)

Konnichiwa Lunacy! I find Japanese a very cute language and it definitely makes me want to study more of it since I never got to learn much at school. As mentioned above, you will definitely love it here no doubt!

Stranger has probably covered everything I was going to say, but do consider visiting the battle server if you have the chance to. Things sometimes get crazy but it's very fun, and you'll find so many different ways to battle over there. He also mentioned that Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart are very popular here, and we have lots of members doing tournaments in those games, so definitely pay a visit to our Video Games section as well. It's one of the most active areas on the forum (besides ROM Hacking I think) so there's definitely a chance to make some new friends while you're there.

I hope you have a great time as well, and if you need help you can always contact any staff members in the bolded usernames if you ever need help with forum issues or questions. Have a nice weekend and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

I will visit all those, and thanks for the welcome. My username on that server will be the same as my username here. And YES Japanese is a cute language! とても同感です!

Hi there Lunacy. n~n Big welcome to PC!

I have a Wii U and MK8 but no good TV so I've been unable to play for the most part. :( Hoping to be able to get a bigger TV that I can use so I can finally get into it again, hurts my head to keep playing on the Gamepad since MK8 is so pretty and should be played on big screens.

That aside, you're sure to fit in awesomely so finding friends and the like won't be hard at all. Enjoy your time exploring and please do ask the staff if you need anything at all! We're thrilled to help.

Hello! I have a small TV too, but oh well. Maybe some time we can play :D
    By the way I really like Mega Audino <3 I have one in my Omega Sapphire :3

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC, Lunacy!

Yup, ya came to the right place for friendly people and everything Pokemon (and then some!)

I see you like Smash Bros, and we have specific threads dedicated to it like the Super Smash Bros. Discussion thread and the Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club.

I myself like to play Smash a lot, too. Feel free to pm me if you wanna exchange NNIDs. I'm always up for some rounds. :)

I hope you have fun here on PC! See ya around~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, well, definitely came to the right place, pal! Welcome! Yeah, we have our ol'sea of ROM hacks in the hacks studio; check that out sometime, if you wanna! <33

Still though, it's awesome meeting someone who's into Gen 1 too. I love Gen 1 myself, in which, the love for it has becoming scarce often, haha. But yeah, I have both games too, so, we can definitely play together sometime! That'd be pretty fun! Also hi-five for loving cooking! Quite enjoy it myself. :3

Buuut yeah, I'll be happy to help you out whenever! See you around soon, and enjoy yourself. C:

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2015
    Thank you Lisia! I sent you a message on your profile :P
    Dragon, we must be friends o_o

Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    I adore Gen 1 ^^ it gave some of the best water pokemon, IMO~
    Also, you have a Wii-u as well? Maybe one day we can both play MK8 or some Smash!
    I really hope you have a great time here!

Back