• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    Hi guys, my name is Fausto, im 21 years old and im from Chile (so i apologize now for my regular english, not my native).

So, i've never been a HUUUUGE fan of Pokemon, my first experience with it was with the GBC of a friend in school, playing Pokemon Gold now and then when he was bored of it. One year ago i replayed that game and i got adicted, first Gold, then Fire-Red, Ruby, Nuzlocke challenges, Monotype challenges, EV training and now i dont go out unless my phone battery is high enough so i can play a couple hours of pokemon on it.

Im surprised for the quality of this community so i decided to register and share with you guys!. I hope you can understand something of all that i said and i hope i can contribute with some of my little experience.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey Faustogsc!Welcome to the Forums ^^
    Oh and dont worry about your english we have many people who dont natively speak it haha so its understandable :)
    Wow it sounds like you are addicted! (arent we all lol)i think youll definately like our challneges section though! They got alot of interesting and some hard challenges that you can try out on some of your older games that youve played through to many times to count xD

Oh and btw your English is pretty good an more understandable than most haha but welcome to the community again ahah i think youll enjoy it here we got alot of people haha

Akyso

❤ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧ sparkle for you ❤
    Years
  • Hi Fausto c: Well, I'm Vietnamese, and I don't think I have a big English vocabulary either XD

Oh cool! You play the older games? I really don't like playing the older games because they're, well, old. :p You like monotype? What type are you good at? I like doing Fighting and Fairy Monotype teams, but I'm not very competitive... Oh well XD

So is there anything else you like? Maybe you'll like rom hacking, since you play the older games. Have you played XY or ORAS? Or maybe BW? I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, you can ask me (wouldn't reccomend it though, I don't know anything XD)

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Hi there Fausto! Welcome to PC!
    I am glad to see that you became fond of Pokémon x3 I love monotyping and doing other challenges as well.

Im also gald to hear that you are liking PC so far so enjoy your stay :D !

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    Wow it sounds like you are addicted! (arent we all lol)i think youll definately like our challneges section though! They got alot of interesting and some hard challenges that you can try out on some of your older games that youve played through to many times to count xD

Actually i was just checking that, im so excited about all the pokefunzzzzz i will get and all the study i won't do!! Thank you !

Oh cool! You play the older games? I really don't like playing the older games because they're, well, old. :p You like monotype? What type are you good at? I like doing Fighting and Fairy Monotype teams, but I'm not very competitive... Oh well XD

So is there anything else you like? Maybe you'll like rom hacking, since you play the older games. Have you played XY or ORAS? Or maybe BW? I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, you can ask me (wouldn't reccomend it though, I don't know anything XD)

The only pre Gen III game i can play is Gold for nostalgia but i got used to the new mechanics so i hardly play it anymore :(. I just finished my Poison Monotype on Fire-red and emerald but i had the most fun with my flying team on FireRed only because i love having a Pidgeot on my team (because reasons, i just like him).

Since i dont have a handheld i cant play any of the new games, i havent even played Gen IV and beyond because i cant emulate properly any DS game on the toaster of a PC that i have right now but i just want to put my hands on them :( maybe someday D:

Hi there Fausto! Welcome to PC!
    I am glad to see that you became fond of Pokémon x3 I love monotyping and doing other challenges as well.

Im also gald to hear that you are liking PC so far so enjoy your stay :D !

Thank you! and yes, im enjoying the community a lot, so much info and stuff about pokeymans!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Awesome to hear because Pokemon's totally amazing. Always makes me really happy seeing such big fans here who get so invested, you're sure to love PC if you like Pokemon so much. ^^ I got into it with R/B/Y and am still addicted. Welcome, Fausto! Enjoy your time posting. :) Even if you haven't played the newer gens there are still many things to talk about here and we have a lot of older gen fans.

Have fun~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm glad that you're taking a shine to our community! It's really nice to have you; I'm Dragon! I started out with the RBY games myself, coming to Pokemon GSC was a joyous experience too. I'm glad that you're taking a shine to playing pokemon and I hope we can see you around for the different discussions! Anywho, take care, and have a nice stay. See you again soon~!

Back