• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2015
    HI guys

Better wear some diapers because my upcoming roms are going to make you S

Years
  • Hahaha it's good to have that enthusiasm. ;p Welcome to PC, Enoch! What kinds of roms are you planning on making? If you need help with anything there's always the Beginner's Lounge to assist you as well as the many other talented hackers so enjoy your time and hope you'll stick. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2015
    Thank you guys so much! I am really enthusiastic.

You'll be pleased to know that I have finally grasped scripting. Even with all the learning I have ahead of me, I am confident it will be a downhill battle from here!

Thanks for your support!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2015
    Hahaha it's good to have that enthusiasm. ;p Welcome to PC, Enoch! What kinds of roms are you planning on making? If you need help with anything there's always the Beginner's Lounge to assist you as well as the many other talented hackers so enjoy your time and hope you'll stick. ^^

All of them indubitably will have the ability to travel to at least 1 other region. I don't like being region locked and I don't think you do either xD

And I love time travel stuff so maybe I might do a HUGE hack in which I travel to the future, past, and mayibe present of all the regions. Playing Gold version for the first time and visiting kanto (my first region) was such a religious experience. Seeing my region that I loved so much, changed, damaged, and regrown had definently done something to me that I think I liked. I hope to instill that sense of awe and nostalgia in each and every person who plays and lives inside of my hacks. Dattebayo! lol pretend you didnt read that

Back