• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

ProfZangoose

Leaguer, Lover, Acrobat!
    Years
    Hey there! My name's ProfZangoose, or Emily if you prefer. I hung around this forum awhile ago, but it was kind of confusing. Still confusing, haha. But I'm recently in a PokeHack kick again, so kind of what to get involved and see all the latest hacks, need they be work in progresses or completed.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of league, very open to talk to others about anything under the sun, and love me some ghost types. :D (And Zangoose of course)

Hope to meet some of you wonderful people ^^

Yeahhh it took me ages to get active here. Somewhere around five years. So that's no worries at all, welcome to PC Emily. :D

Good luck hacking! We have a lot of people looking to get into that here so there shouldn't be much trouble adjusting, though it's understandably hard at first (as is anything when you're new to it). Much luck and hope you'll end up sticking around!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Emily! I actually think Zangoose is a really underrated pokémon, I haven't had the chance to use it in my team in any game yet but I want to really badly. Anyway, have fun with browsing through all the hacks! There's a lot of good stuff to find here so knock yourself out.

I hope you have a good time, and feel free to send me a VM or PM if you want to, I'm open to talk about anything just like you.

Back