• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
  • Hi, i'm new here, i came u cuz i wanna play some good PKMN gba hacks, and maybe make some... i'm abit experienced at playing pokemon' i've beaten RedFire and Emerald leagues twice, i own a Wii, a android tablet and three PCs, also i was a DS game hacker in the past, i did hack some games such as Mario Kart DS, super mario 64 ds, new super mario bros, sonic colors, etc. Now i'm a project m modder and owner of a work in progress forum.
    I live in Argentina, my favorite videogame characters are Crash Bandicoot, Sonic the hedgehog and Pacman(the classic one).
    Oh, i almost forgot, my favorite pokémon is Empoleon, and my fav legendary is Zapdos

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, then you'd want our ROM Hacking section! It's pretty good if you wanna play some of our popular and recent ROM Hacking games! We even showcase them on our PC Youtube sometime, so, give em' a try! And I wish you good fortunes to your modding!

I used to love playing the Crash Bandicoot games; I played the heck out of Crash Bandicoot Warped, and Crash Bandicoot Racing for the PS1! Those were really great times! And yeah, classic Sonic were pretty fun times too. Zapdos is also majestic! Mmm, but I hope you will enjoy your stay, and if you have any problems/questions about this forum, you're more than welcome to ask myself or any other staff member. Enjoy your time. <33

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    I am very happy to join this forum and get to know you all and share useful information

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Hi, i'm new here, i came u cuz i wanna play some good PKMN gba hacks, and maybe make some... i'm abit experienced at playing pokemon' i've beaten RedFire and Emerald leagues twice, i own a Wii, a android tablet and three PCs, also i was a DS game hacker in the past, i did hack some games such as Mario Kart DS, super mario 64 ds, new super mario bros, sonic colors, etc. Now i'm a project m modder and owner of a work in progress forum.
    I live in Argentina, my favorite videogame characters are Crash Bandicoot, Sonic the hedgehog and Pacman(the classic one).
    Oh, i almost forgot, my favorite pokémon is Empoleon, and my fav legendary is Zapdos

GBA is da best and you came to the right place, welcome!

Back