• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Galho

Morning Bell
Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm one of the most recent members of this community. My name is Pedro Fernandes, also known as Galho, I'm 17, and I live in Lisbon, Portugal.

I stumbled upon this forum when i was tired of looking for my old Portuguese forum, which unfortunately closed during my absence, the reason being me having stopped playing pokemon and losing interest on it during the last couple years, after the 3ds was released. With that being sad, i acquired one today, on Christmas day, along with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, the opposite of my first game in the 3rd generation and my first game of Pokemon itself, Ruby. Along with it came my wish to join another Pokemon forum, as I believe that the community is one of the most important elements on the game.

I hope I can have a good time here and that all of you get the time to know me, so in the end we can all be friends!

Thanks in advance for all the warm welcoming's
    Galho

Years
  • That's awesome to get a 3DS and Alpha Sapphire for Christmas! I got the game myself the same time last year, although my save corrupted and it's useless now and that stinks.

Anyways, Swirly has recommended the ORAS section if you are interested in discussing all things New Hoenn! There's other Pokemon gaming sections you can look around so definitely explore and see what interests you in this wide world of Pokemon.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and also enjoyed your other gifts. See ya very soon!

Years
  • Good on you for joining, we do have a lot of people stopping by who returned to Pokémon with the sixth gen after a long break. ;3 Welcome, Pedro!

Hopefully we can become friends yes and fingers crossed you'll like the forum enough to stick around. Can't ever have too many new members. See you and have a fantastic holiday!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello and welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time here.

Galho

Morning Bell
    Years
  • Thanks everybody for welcoming so far! I feel pretty attached to the forum already, even though its only been a day since i've registered here! But its nice to see a forum with all this activity and with this great community!

Back