• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey!! :)

Years
  • Hi there Alan! Welcome to PC. :-3

I was recently in Cancun, Mexico for a week-long trip with the family, it was very nice and the people were very friendly. Wish I could go back but that won't be for a while.. was an expensive trip. D':

Have you been into Pokémon for a long time? Right now discussion and speculation on Sun & Moon is running wild since we got new updates recently, I'd definitely recommend stopping by the Sun & Moon forum here to chat if you're interested in that. Otherwise, have a splendid time and don't be afraid to ask if you need any help here!

Years
  • Ah Mexico, not often we get people from over there. Anyways, how are you doing Aalan?

So, did you watch the Sun & Moon starter reveal trailer? Everyone's been buzzing over it and which starter they want to become best friends with (even moreso given there was a scene showing the protagonist picking up his chosen starter). I'm currently favouring Popplio (poor thing's getting no love) but hopefully his evolutions will be awesome since I know how the last two Water starters ended up.

I hope you can settle in with us, and we're always here if you need some pointers or just need someone to talk to. Good luck and hopefully I'll see you somewhere.

Years
  • Hi there sheep thank you for your welcome, i never been on cancun i wish some day i would because im on the other coast in tijuana.
    yeah i grew up with the anime and the games but i stop playing on the fourth gen because i didnt buy any console, and two years ago i bought my 3ds and start playing again with omega ruby they bring me back some memories
    i think im gonna do some peek on that forum to see whats new thanks

hi hikamaru, really? few mexicans thats a surprise,
    im fine thanks i think im going with litten i dont know a like it haha expecting the evolutions are going to be badass :P
    thanks for the welcome same here hoping to seeing you around :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Hey aalan23!

Welcome to PC! What is your favourite Pokemon game so far? And do you have a favourite Pokemon?
    Greetings and a High five from The Netherlands!

Years
  • hey there jappo thanks i think it was red gyarados when i was playing my gold version back in the days rigth now i dont have one that is my favorite :P

Back