• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2017
    Suh dudes, i am new to the website and though my first post should be here. I am a lifelong Pokemon fan, my first being Fire red that i played on my Gameboy SP. After that i stop with the series and picked it back up with white 2 and play every game since, my friends in real life don't like or play Pokemon so i thought i try and make some who do.

Thanks for reading :)

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
  • Hello There! Welcome to The Forums.
    Your Story sounds like mine a bit, Only I Started With Pokemon Gold and Re-Entered with Pokemon Diamond.

Your Make Lots of Friends Here! Feel Free to Chat with me anytime.

Outside of Pokemon, What Else do you Like to do?

Years
  • Hey there Caliz, welcome aboard the PokeCommunity! Ooh, Fire Red was a pretty good remake of Red/Green, what starter did you end up picking? Also, this is one of the best places to meet Pokemon fans, many of us are easy to talk to! Feel free to drop me a message if you ever want to chat! I hope you have a great time exploring our forums! :D

Years
  • Yeah, PC is definitely a good place for that =o Nice to meet you Caliz! I love Pokémon and most of us do here, so I hope you'll find places to post here that interest you. Feel free to ask if you need help and see you around. [:

Back