• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey...

P.T

My User Title! YAY!!!
    Years
    Hi! Scouted the internet and found you! So hi!

Oh yeah, if anyone can teach me to ROM hack PM, okay?

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Hi, and welcome to the Pok?community! If you have interests in rom hacking, there are many great members and tutorials to help you out. The Rom Hacking forum can be found HERE.

Years
    It's teach me, not learn me *gets hit*
    But yeah, the people in ROM hacking would love to help you. Remember to check all of the stickies first, they might help you out, and it will keep you out of trouble =)

Welcome to PC *gives gum* I hope you have a blast, and that you have good luck learning how to ROM hack. Read the rules too.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Hello! And welcome to PC! I hope you have fun here! ^.^

P.T

My User Title! YAY!!!
    Years
    Sammi said:
    It's teach me, not learn me *gets hit*
    But yeah, the people in ROM hacking would love to help you. Remember to check all of the stickies first, they might help you out, and it will keep you out of trouble =)

Welcome to PC *gives gum* I hope you have a blast, and that you have good luck learning how to ROM hack. Read the rules too.

Sorry, was a little tired when i posted here! :D

And thank you all for the warm welcome! Hope i'm gonna have a great time here!

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    Target, locked on
    is it? it can't be..
    initiate glomping sequence
    t minus 5, 4...
    can it be? a newbie?
    3, 2, 1...
    *superglomps* Welcome to PC!!!! Have a good time and read the rules!

Back