• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2006
    Hi! I don't really know what to say (god, what a noob :classic: ) so i'll just introduce myself. I'm Australian, luv soccer(go the socceroos!) and leauge(Like Rugby Union, but different), and I like listing to green Day. That's about it!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hmm.... interesting.

Green Day is a good band. *nod nod*

Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you have fun around here. ^^
    just don't forget to read the rules!

If you have any questions about the PC, or just wanna talk you can send me a PM.

~ Peace

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Green Day? They're a great rock band. I love soccer as well. ^^

*coughs* Anways, welcome to PC. Hope to see you around and if you need a friend or any help, please do pm me.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Hi, I'm new too. Green Day is awesome. And I used to play soccer, it was really fun! Well If you wanna be friends or anything, lemme know! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2006
    Everyone's a fan of Green Day and the beautiful game. Thx for the warm welcome

Back