• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya everyone!

Eric The Simipour

The modest and naive Simipour.
    Years
    Nii, hoping to get into a friendly community, now that I have a connection to work with, and get to know some trainers ( and other pokesonas ). Maybe take up challenges here and there and grow as a Simipour you know? Hopefully I can prove to be somewhat of a challenge to others and make friends hey? There is a possibility I may do some writtings and post em here but thats if I can really get into the swing of things too, but RPing may be a defiinate. ^ ^

My own Pokemon Black FC would be...
    4684 - 8121 - 5157

Niihehe, so catch ya later and I'm always up for adding people. Just toss me a PM with your own FC if you are any such interested.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi there and welcome! Quite a few interests you have with Pokemon! Youll find a lot of those and more here at PC so im sure youll really enjoy yourself. Theres a lot of trainers to battle with, and many RPing people here to see. Overall this is the best place for everything Pokemon so youll make plenty of friends, and enjoy yourself with everything it has to offer. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like the site and hope to see you around! :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh... I read your intro as GROW A SIMIPOUR and I was about to say "how are you meant to grow a Simipour?!" idk if it'd enjoy coming out of the ground really, but I guess considering water, you never know. ;x Either way, welcome! Have you checked out the forums which cover your interests yet? (Being Challenges, Fanfiction & Writing and Roleplay Corner - and perhaps Trade Corner/Competitive Battling Center if you're interested in trading or battling). Hopefully you fit in really well here and evolve into a Simisear! Wait no, lol that would be interesting... okay no, GROW TO LEVEL 100 SIMIPOUR! Idk I don't really like their names tbh, I much preferred the Japanese ones... which I've kinda forgotten. XD You might wanna check out Black and White too, where you can discuss Simipour & other B/W Pokemon and anything about the games in general!

Have fun and if you have any questions, ask any of us with bold usernames. :3

Years
    Nii, hoping to get into a friendly community, now that I have a connection to work with, and get to know some trainers ( and other pokesonas ). Maybe take up challenges here and there and grow as a Simipour you know? Hopefully I can prove to be somewhat of a challenge to others and make friends hey? There is a possibility I may do some writtings and post em here but thats if I can really get into the swing of things too, but RPing may be a defiinate. ^ ^

My own Pokemon Black FC would be...
    4684 - 8121 - 5157

Niihehe, so catch ya later and I'm always up for adding people. Just toss me a PM with your own FC if you are any such interested.

Hi Eric!

As Forever said, check out the Black and White section to talk about all things Unova! She is one of the resident moderator duo there as well.

I love the elemental monkeys, especially Simipour! I feel sorry for all the hate they're getting.

Just remember to read the rules and if you have any questions, contact anyone with text similar to Forever's.

- Hikari10

Eric The Simipour

The modest and naive Simipour.
    Years
    Thanks guys, I'll be sure to give all my interests on the site a look see but even with it being over the net ill have to get over a bit of shyness as silly as it sounds niihehe. Oh! And while im learning the ropes around here i'll be sure to come to you guys if I have questions as well, so thank you for the tip on the bold names.

As for that about the monkeys, love em too myself but there are at least 60+ pokemon that are lesser favorites and i'll need to do some trading to build my Pokefamily back up from what I had in the older games. Still though, I never came across anyone with hate for the monkeys. Hm...And now im curious as to why hehe, but oh well opinions are opinions in the end right? Hmhmm.

Back