• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya, how's it going?

AzureRaven

Aquatic Trainer
Years
  • I think I was here....ages ago, but I don't even remember all that, so this is a new account with a fresh start. Nice to meet you all, hoping to have some fun here! :3

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hey there bud, welcome to PC!

Is that some Monster Hunter I see in your avatar?! That is one of my all time favorite video game series!
    It's unfortunate it isn't nearly as popular here in the states as it is in Japan, but oh well, that doesn't stop it from being a great series.
    I also see you've updated your profile with a Steam ID and Xbox Gamertag. You should come participate in the Video Game section!

See you around, and have fun.

AzureRaven

Aquatic Trainer
    Years
  • Hey there bud, welcome to PC!

Is that some Monster Hunter I see in your avatar?! That is one of my all time favorite video game series!
    It's unfortunate it isn't nearly as popular here in the states as it is in Japan, but oh well, that doesn't stop it from being a great series.
    I also see you've updated your profile with a Steam ID and Xbox Gamertag. You should come participate in the Video Game section!

See you around, and have fun.

Yea, Azure Los with a hunter in Azure Soul Z armor from Freedom Unite. I wish Capcom would bring more of the games here...but as you said...apparently it's just not as popular in the states. Anyway, thanks for the greeting and direction, I'll be sure to take a look at that :)

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you join back after being gone. :P I have actually never heard of that game series.. must not be as popular like you said.. -.- Might look into it in a little bit when i have time. There's a lot to offer here so you should have fun with whatever your interested in. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back