• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya I forgot to Say Hello

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Maybe you have heard of me on one of my many accounts I am trying to have agood pokemon games like the gary version so i studying about hacking not gaming(oh yeah I am rpg gamer Or an arcade like dissidia so pokemon are more like to me a good game for fun while in bed playing on my galaxy tab I was currently playing Ash Gray)

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Well it seems like you haven't been heard of by many people! WHICH IS A GREAT TIME TO COME ON COME ON

Well, you know what to do! Go and post POST POST

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! You'll be able to learn a lot about hacking here in the forums and you'll defiantly be able to if you stick to it. Ohh Ash Gray was a fun game, playing it for a little while then stopped because of stuff I had to do. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you stick around, and hope to see you around! :)

Back