• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heya! new here

badslayer

a new world!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    hi! my name's badslayer, and i slay the bad. although my real name is actually george, hehe. i'm not sure what else to say...except it's good to be here. i was refered here by a friend of mine, though i don't think he's on here anymore. he said if you like pokemon, this is the perfect place to be, so here i am. i'm thinking of trying out some of the places here at PC, maybe the rp corner or the trivia section, since i do love some good trivia. which do you think is better?

thanks! :D

'Sup badslayer, welcome to the forum yeah! :D

Aww, sucks your friend isn't on PC anymore, but at least you're here now. He's right that this is a great place for Pokemon fans though, so it's awesome that you followed his advice and joined the forum. :3 Is there a certain part of Pokemon you're more interested in? A lot of us play the games but there's so much more to Pokemon than that! I love to play the games and watch the anime, plus there's drawing fanart and writing stories, too. Would be cool if we could know about you as a fan.

And ohhh man, both of those boards are great! They're quite different so comparing them and finding a better one is pretty impossible. Roleplay Corner is a fun way to create an adventure and go through it with other members while Forum Games/Trivia is a board for you to kick back and relax since it doesn't require lengthy posts. I really like roleplaying but it's been so long since I did that so I haven't really ever participated in the roleplay boards here, but from what I've seen they're quite popular. Same goes for forum games - a lot of people here like to participate in them. :) Up to you!

You can also talk about video games, discuss anything Pokemon-related, join some clubs, and other cool things. Make sure to stick around foreeever and ever since you're definitely going to fit right in. I'm here to chat or point you in the right direction if you need it, too.

Have a great time on PC George, see you around. Remember to read the rules and contact a staff member if you need help!

Years
    Hello! Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us.

If you enjoy both RP and Trivia, be sure to check both sections out! No section is better per say, its all up to whatever your interested in! I do believe that the Trivia section is quite fun though, but so it RPing! Anyway, other sections including Pokemon Gaming, which is dedicated to all the games including spinoffs. We also have a section dedicated to the Pokemon Anime if you watch it. If you need a break from Pokemon, check out the non-pokemon sections like the RP and Trivia sections, but also the Anime/Manga, Art and Design, and World Discussions! There is so much to do here to keep you busy!

If you need anything at all, do not hesitate to ask (:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Oh, hey there badslayer! You'll have a hard time around here since there are many bad people Just Kidding

Anyway, let's see... um... welcome to PC! Hope to see you around, and I think you'd better try out the RPs if you want to go up in this community, or if you want to make friends, then go to the Trivia! Of course, we do have a large assortment of discussions taking place here, so if you have any questions, contact Cirno! The one who's post is right below yours, yeah, that. Cirno can help you out with all the questions!

That's it, good luck!
    ~★Hoenn★

Back