• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya peeps

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Heya all, it's been a very long time but I used to post here years ago on another account. That email address is super long gone and I can't even remember the username on here so rip, maybe I can remember in time.

I draw and make pixel art, and am currently working on the start of a fangame in rpgmaker xp. I won't be able to draw for a while at all bc of an arm injury(take care of yourself while drawing, friends), but luckily pixel art isn't that bad to do rn so I've been doing some light game development and replaying the old games.

It's sometimes hard to make friends in new places but here's to a new start on a forum

(∩๏ᨎ๏)⊃━☆゚.*

Wish I could post my devart but since I'm new no magical internet portals for me. You'll have to just search wyndarl on devart if you're curious ¯\_ツ_/¯

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
  • Welcome back? Should I say? xD

Ouuuu, please do your share your artwork creations on the forum here I would love to see your process of them or anything. :'D

It's not hard to make friends, as long you say something random or comment back to what others say that's a big start of a new friendship ^^

Enjoy your stay, hope you remember your current email now! See you around c:

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
  • welcome backk!

I myself have returned more than once and it is hard to stay away, but hopefully you're back for good :)

See you around ~

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Welcome back? Should I say? xD

Ouuuu, please do your share your artwork creations on the forum here I would love to see your process of them or anything. :'D

It's not hard to make friends, as long you say something random or comment back to what others say that's a big start of a new friendship ^^

Enjoy your stay, hope you remember your current email now! See you around c:

Thanks! I managed to get the links in me signature but I think I'll also post in the art area I just found too~ You'll probably see me around here, time will tell what subforums you find me. Also I stole your font color until I find one I like more bc multiquote is magic.

welcome backk!

I myself have returned more than once and it is hard to stay away, but hopefully you're back for good :)

See you around ~

Thanks, it's a bit silly and unknown why I left but these days I'm more into forums and online communication stuffs so I should be here a while sorry D: (⌐■ ͜ʖ■)

People being super nice already, warm feelings ^^

Back