• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya People!

kai0kun

Chibi Trainer
Years
  • Heyaaa all, i joined the website a...while back and didn't bother posting or anything. So here i am now saying Hi! ^_^. There is nothing else i really have to say so...bye for now <3!

kai0kun

Chibi Trainer
    Years
  • Heh yeah, 2 years ago! Cant believe i forgot to post when i joined, and i cant believe i forgot about this place for two years!! Well I'm not going now, I'm here to stay...if i wake up in the morning and remember to come back! haha...

Thanks for the welcomes guys, I hope i do have fun here =)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wow, you'll officially be a PC veteran next May... and you've only been here a handful of times. XD

At least you eventually remembered to return, right?

Hope ya do come back. I mean, we PC staff can't make soup without a massive amount of you members to go in the pot. :D What are you all staring at me for? What'd you think the PC "Get-Together" was really all about? >:

kai0kun

Chibi Trainer
    Years
  • Haha yeeah...i wont go forgetting about this place again, seems to be a lot of fun ^_^ especially the get-together event! That sounds real awesome and i cant wait.

I found this site again when i wanted to try my hand at rom hacking again, then i remembered...wait i registered to here a looong time ago, well yes here i am now, no getting rid of me =3. Although i do talk non-stop sometimes and go completely off subject...what was i talking about again? XD

Last edited:
    Back